Event date: October 24-25, 2018
Venue: The Matchmaking event of ChIMERA Project will take place in the Teatro Petruzzelli of Bari - Circolo Unione (Puglia, Italy)
Description: Puglia Creativa in the framework of the project CHIMERA “Innovative cultural and creative clusters in the MED area”, will organize on October 24th and 25th 2018 in Bari (Italy), a matchmaking event for creative and cultural industries in the Mediterranean area in order to create new chances of development and internationalization for cultural and creative industries.
The event is reserved for the associates of Cluster Puglia Creativa and for the ICCs invited by the partners of ChIMERA Project.
The ICCs representatives will come from the 11 countries of the partners of ChIMERA Project (Italy, Spain, France, Portugal, Greece, Albania and Slovenia).
Main sectors involved:
Software and videogame
Participants will meet in 20 minutes pre-booked meetings, in order to build connections with potential partners.
If you are a creative SME and would like to showcase your expertise or products, offer your services or find a partner for new projects, ChIMERA Matchmaking Bari is an event for you.
Attendance is free of charge.
How does it work?
- Register and publish your collaboration wishes
- Browse the participant list and book meetings with companies you are interested in
- One week before the event you will receive your meeting schedule.
The matchmaking event, in addition to b2b meetings and networking, will be the chance to discuss about some of the strategic topics relevant for the development and consolidation of creative and cultural industries.
H. 10,30 am Plenary session
- Technological innovation, research and skills. The panel is structured to be a moment of reflection and exchange on new professional development, new roles, opportunities (from community manager to knowledge integrator, from innovation broker to artists in companies and in research centres, from the cloud architects to design critique).
The need is to valorise different European experiences and results of different projects that are discussing on the topic and on the modernization of the training system: university, training body, companies need to find new models to connect knowledge, competences, talents, needs to get the continuous evolution of job market requests.
H. 14,30 - 17,30 pm
Bilateral meetings between ICCs attending.
H. 20,30 pm
9,30 am Plenary session
- Which future for creative and cultural industries in Europe and in the Mediterranean area? A discussion among policymakers and experts on visions and strategies for the future, after 2020, to consolidate a sector with strong growth but with weaknesses and criticalities to be overcome.
H. 11,30 am - 13,30 pm - Bilateral meeting
H. 13,30 pm lunch
H. 14,30 - 17,00 pm - Bilateral meeting
H. 17,30 pm Plenary Session
- Access to credit and instruments to sustain the development and internationalization of creative and cultural industries. The panel wants to promote a discussion on specific instruments for the access to credit dedicated to CCI (Creative Europe guarantee funds) and to sustain growth dynamics of CCI (voucher, funds for investments to sustain co-production, mobility of artists and entrepreneurs, prototypes of new products and services, innovation, etc).
The Bari matchmaking event has the Patronage of the 2018 European Year of Cultural Heritage.
ChIMERA: Project co-financed by the European Regional Development Fund